Anyone else at AABB?

Mabel Adams

• 7 months later...

I live an hour south of Boston, have a niece in the city, and was looking so much to the meeting and meeting some of you, then I looked at the calendar and realized............it's my 40th wedding anniversary, and my wife and I will be in France for 2 weeks - a week with another couple on a canal boat in Burgundy then a week in the Alsace. Oh well, not bad for a second option.

I'll be there - looking forward to seeing you all. It is nice to have the meeting in my own back yard, or maybe it is really my front yard. I'll have to think about that. I enjoyed our gathering last year, even though it was small. Jeanne

I would be very remiss not to attend! I live in Boston. Please count me in and I'd love to meet you all. Have we heard from Malcolm if he's definitely attending? And I know there are a few New Hampshire people here who'd hopefully take a short drive down! I'll try to get in touch with Cliff and see if we can coordinate something. Sam Adams brewery tour, anyone??

Liz

Terri

Colleen

Julie

Jeanne

Aakupaku

Kate (organising place, date and time):D

More...?

I'll be there and would like to join if my schedule permits. I know some of you, and look forward to meeting all! Melanie

Great Melanie!

Mabel are you going??

Kate please do orgainise where and when we should meet (exibit at a lunch hour and in front of a certain booth as was done last year).

Thanks, this will be interesting.

..hmm lunch hour is not so good as I shall be attending sessions with Lunch on Sunday and Monday. And probably you too. Maybe a coffee break or Tuesday at the Denver lunch at the exhibit. Any suggestions?