hi

newBB

Thank you all to great site . i love to read it . but the more i read the more i am scared because i am not familier with many thing techniqes , i am a new in blood bank want to learn all . you all seem very nice and generouse people . can i post qeustion in old post i am reading now or better i make it new post ?

i am afrid i am asking old questions . do i make serch first before i post my question ? or you will refer me to the old answer ?

thak you

newBB:cries:

Welcome newBB.

You will indeed find that the posters on this site are wonderfully generous with their knowledge. I, for one, have learned so much from their posts.

From my own point of view (I'm sure others may have different views), if you have a question, ask it! It may have been discussed before, but asking again will help to refresh our minds, and people may come up with a new angle on a problem anyway that may be of help to us all.

What do other people think?

:D:D:D:D:D

As Malcolm said, Welcome to BB Talk! I agree with Malcolm in that the same question is often covered in multiple threads here over time. It is great when someone remembers a prior thread and is able to help provide reference to it for everyone to be able to review. The wealth of knowledge displayed here is humbling but invaluable. Enjoy the site!

Welcome to BBTALK! We all encounter new problems every day. I have been a blood banker for 34 years and need help from all of the great folks here. I'm sure that we can learn from you also.

Enjoy your journey!

:wave::wave::wave::wave::peaceman::peaceman::peaceman:

Welcome, newBB. Don't hesitate to ask questions that might have been asked before. A lot of us are relatively new to the site and might not have seen (or remember!) the earlier post. New people use the site, technology changes, and looking at an old issue again may generate new ideas and discussions.