Hi, I am Shily

Yanxia

This is a late introduction, because I have been in this forum for more than a year.

I am a Chinese girl. My home town is Cangzhou Hebei province. I work in a hospital.

And I am dream of the work in reference lab, because I think they have plenty of reagent and lots of opportunity to work with challenging specimen.

My Chinese name is Yanxia Wang, my English name is Shily.

My English is not so well, I don't know is Shily can give you a not good sense. Because I use it when I first come into a Chinese forum about bloodbank , so I use it at here.If so, I will consider about change to my Chinese name.

This is me, I want to become friend with all of you.:):):)

Interesting, your 314th post as your introduction?

:)

As has been said, you've been a great contributor to the site and your English is better than mine at times.

Please send me a pm with your Chinese name. The forum thought it was an inappropriate word and replaced it with asterisks. I'll look into fixing that.

Thanks for all the posts above.

Because the difference of two langauge and two kind of culture makes me tense to post every time. Lots of time I say I am a Chinese not from a English speaking country, I am afraid the differ make some misunderstanding. It is my lucky all of the friend here is tolerant. Thanks!

I am often impressed at your ability to express complex scientific ideas in English well enough that we actually know what you are talking about--sometimes better than from some of us English native speakers. You have always added a great international flair to the site. I am sorry that I have missed our connection recently. I don't find as much time to read Blood Bank talk these days.