Technical Agreements/ SLAs

RR1

Just wondering to what extent folks are drafting agreements or shared SOPs with other departments within the hospital. I am particularly finding it difficult to convince senior manager that there also be one with the hospital IT department to clarify arrangements, - but this is probably a losing battle.

Any ideas??

Thanks!

Thanks aakupaku, we have those too- but we are required to develop close links with other departments within the hospital especially if they perform tasks/ have shared Blood bank responsibilities e.g maintenance of the LIMS or even the shared hospital drives, if these contain important data. The risk department is another one that we have specific arrangements with too.

(p.s for the record- I wish I had been on a long vacation!!!...but just needed to spend time away from the computer at home, amongst other things!!)

Rashmi,

We have what is called the Multidisciplinary Polices. These are written together with the concerned depts. The final Policy is approved and signed by the appropriate authorities.

We can see the policies on the intranet and they are the property of the Accreditation Office.

Rashmi,

We have what is called the Multidisciplinary Polices. These are written together with the concerned depts. The final Policy is approved and signed by the appropriate authorities.

We can see the policies on the intranet and they are the property of the Accreditation Office.

We have the same multidis policies and they are also on our intranet.

Hi Liz and Bankergirl,

Multidisciplinary policy sounds much friendlier than technical agreements- I think I'll use that term from now on- might find a bit more cooperation with getting them signed-off. Thanks.