"Other" Laboratory section forums

khabeeb

Is anyone aware of any type of forum like BloodBank Talk for other clinical areas of the laboratory? This is such a great site for information, my co-workers in Hematology and Chemistry wonder if their is sometrhing like this site for them. I appreciate any info!

I'll be happy to add such a section, I'll leave the difficult part to you - find a domain name that sounds good and isn't already registered. :) Seriously, this is a project I have planned; however, one of the difficult tasks is finding a name for the site and one that isn't already registered.

I'm happy to hear of the positive support.

At this point the plan is looking like this.

I've registered several new domains, including www.pathtalk.com. Try clicking it, you'll see it immediately forwards back here.

The plan will be to have pathtalk as the main site with as many of the pathology labs as are needed. bloodbanktalk in whole would be moved there with its entire userbase and all posts.

The goal is to have a single site with all of the labs available and one user log in for all sites. This will be a very challenging programming feat and I hope to have it available in the next few months.

• 2 weeks later...