New From NorCal

sunny54

Hello fellow Blood Bankers!

I'm thrilled to have found this forum and have been lurking around for a while gathering a great deal of info.

I've been a generalist CLS for 25 years and, after a sudden departure of our Blood Bank supervisor, have taken on the role. Though I worked in Blood Bank frequently I'm amazed at how little I really knew of the day to day workings of the Blood Bank. I'm working hard to get up to speed but it has certainly been a challenge!

Looking forward to more learning from all of you:)

Welcome to the land of BB supervisors. I became one after 23 years on the bench. I can honestly say that I am faced with new challenges everyday. This is a great site for any information you may need.

Good Luck as you start your new path!

:clap::clap::clap::juggle::juggle::peaceman:

Great to have you with us, sunny54! (And good luck with your promotion!)

I'm like KKidd.....some days I pray for boredom, but it never seems to happen!

Donna

Hi Donna,

It is interesting that you say that. Years ago I remember saying that I had not had a single boring day :bored: all my life. Today, I am still not bored but, being a few years older, I now realise that it is a blessing...

Liz :whew: