Thanks & Hopes for 2010

RR1

I would just like to say thanks to everyone specifically in the UK for joining in this quality area of the forum with their time, knowledge, advice and documents. This area was arranged to help us all keep up with understanding the BSQR improvements that many of us are still struggling with. I have learned a lot during the last 12 months from this site.

Please let others know of this forum and encourage them to join in with discussions, and continue the sharing practices.

My hopes for 2010?....that more folk from the UK start asking questions and posting topics, so that I don't have to!. I still have a million and one things to learn about quality, but it certainly helps to discuss these with you and our international colleagues- whose input, even in this section has been invaluable and generous too.

As the saying goes...the most stupid question is the one that is never asked.

Thank you all and have a good Christmas & New year!:)

Edited by RR1

I would just like to say thanks to everyone specifically in the UK for joining in this quality area of the forum with their time, knowledge, advice and documents. This area was arranged to help us all keep up with understanding the BSQR improvements that many of us are still struggling with. I have learned a lot during the last 12 months from this site.

Please let others know of this forum and encourage them to join in with discussions, and continue the sharing practices.

My hopes for 2010?....that more folk from the UK start asking questions and posting topics, so that I don't have to!. I still have a million and one things to learn about quality, but it certainly helps to discuss these with you and our international colleagues- whose input, even in this section has been invaluable and generous too.

As the saying goes...the most stupid question is the one that is never asked.

Thank you all and have a good Christmas & New year!:)

Hear, hear.

Mind you, I'm not so sure about the paragraph beginning, "As the saying goes..."; I've read some of yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Hear, hear.

Mind you, I'm not so sure about the paragraph beginning, "As the saying goes..."; I've read some of yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Yes....but they're intentionally stupid!!!:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::bonk::tongue::tongue::tongue:

( Of course the worst thing I have learned is 'Malcolmising' posts with these terrible icons!!!)

Edited by RR1