Passed the ASCP,SBB!!

cinbb

Just a "Shout Out" to all the great folks on Blood Bank Talk who helped, and supported me, in achieving a passing score on the ASCP, SBB exam! I started studying in March of 2009 and never stopped until today. I passed the exam yesterday. Thought I'd never be able to Pass, but I did!! I am very proud of my accomplishment and encourage all of the folks out there who are currently studying to stick with it. Schedule your exam, and go for it.

Thanks again to all who supported my efforts.

Special thanks to Malcolm Needs! Your excellent instructional aids, posted in the Document Library, helped me answer at least 5 of the SBB questions correctly, without hesitation.

Best Regards,

• 6 months later...

That is fantastic!!! Although it was many years ago, I remember when I received my letter telling me that I passed (I am dating myself). I only had to wait about 3 weeks till I found out. lol I was so estatic, especially since I didn't pass by 2 points my first time around (Darn coag questions).

It truly is a tremendous accomplishment and hopefully it will open many more doors and opportunities like it did for me.

Edited by conwaysbb
spelling

• 1 month later...
Just a "Shout Out" to all the great folks on Blood Bank Talk who helped, and supported me, in achieving a passing score on the ASCP, SBB exam! I started studying in March of 2009 and never stopped until today. I passed the exam yesterday. Thought I'd never be able to Pass, but I did!! I am very proud of my accomplishment and encourage all of the folks out there who are currently studying to stick with it. Schedule your exam, and go for it.

Special thanks to Malcolm Needs! Your excellent instructional aids, posted in the Document Library, helped me answer at least 5 of the SBB questions correctly, without hesitation.

Best Regards,

Cindy,

Which materials helped you the most to prepare. I am studying on my own and my head is spinning with resources and books..and it is getting expensive. Who is Malcolm Needs?

Thanks,

DJ

Best Regards,

Congratulatons!