Wyndgate ElDorado Donor

Hi

We will be converting our Donor LIS from Cerner Classic to El Dorado Donor, and will also be implementing the Donor Doc (electronic questionnaire) and eDonor modules. The kickoff is currently planned for early Dec.

Has anyone out there converted to any (or all) of these? Do you have any advice, tips, pitfalls to avoid (or even praise for the products) that you could share with me as we begin this project?

Thanks!

Hi

We will be converting our Donor LIS from Cerner Classic to El Dorado Donor, and will also be implementing the Donor Doc (electronic questionnaire) and eDonor modules. The kickoff is currently planned for early Dec.

Has anyone out there converted to any (or all) of these? Do you have any advice, tips, pitfalls to avoid (or even praise for the products) that you could share with me as we begin this project?

Thanks!

Hi,

Hope you will give us a call so we can talk.

Robin

• 4 weeks later...

I can see from the title of your original post that you are aware that the software is actually produced by Wyndgate and sold by Cerner. I believe this means you also will be getting Instrument Manager, a middleware product that assists in connecting your instruments to the LIS. I work for Data Innovations, Inc. who supplies Instrument Manager. I'm interested in learning how this works out for you.

Grace

Hello,

I work for Korchek Technologies. I would love to make you aware of our data conversion and validation services. We have performed hundreds of data conversions and validations for all the major blood bank and donor systems. I would like to talk about how we might be able to help.

Matthew Lund MT(ASCP)

matt@korchek.com

813-961-4052

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Mobea,

Have you started the El Dorado Donor implementation yet? I work for a large academic instituition and we will be implementing this system very soon. We are Cerner users but did not have Cerner Classic donor--our donor center is new.

We have not even had a kick-off meeting yet so I'm just curious how your implementation is going.