Antibody Check Software

Hi all,

I recently was introduced to Antibody Check software - an electronic interactive version of antibody panels and with a click of the mouse clearly shows which antibodies have been ruled out and searches your archive for selected cells to use to complete the rule out. I am interested in speaking with someone currently using or has used, this product. The web site is www.antibodycheck.com if anyone wishes to find out more. I contacted them for user reference and they said it is against policy to give out customers names. I was surprised. I have been in marketing for a long time, and satisfied customers talking to potential customers is always the best way to get a new customer... so I'm not sure about their hesitation. If anyone has experience with this product please reply - would love to talk via phone.

:thanks:

Kathleen

FHFM Immunohematology Supervisor

Orange City, Florida

386-917-5531

• 1 month later...

We have used the Antibody Check software since the first of the year. It is easy to use and it definitely helps the staff (mostly generalists) feel more comfortable with doing rule-outs. I have found the company to be helpful and professional. I have no issues with recommending the use of the software.

Shelley Keller, MT(ASCP)SBB

Flagstaff Medical Center

Flagstaff, AZ

928-214-3874