cord blood facility computer software

Hi all,

I am new to this list. Please forgive me if this post is redundant. I looked in the "reviews" section and I did not see much in the way of cellular therapy computer software. Would any of you be willing to share your thoughts on the following products - Stem Lab, EMMES, EdgeCell, or Core Informatics? We are a stand alone facility without an LIS so no Meidware or Meditech, etc.

Likes or dislikes? Interfaces with lab instruments and outside testing vendors? Reports? Paperless system? ISBT friendly? Tracking? Supply Inventory? Flexibility and adaptability?

Are there other products I am missing? I feel the system must include donor history and follow up, product history, and laboratory. I appreciate your comments. Thanks.

Sarah

Cord Blood Laboratory Manager :)

• 12 years later...

This is an old post, and there are definitely changes to the catalog of software available for standalone cellular therapy labs.  If anyone needs updated information, please put in a new request with as much detail as possible (scope of services, needs, wish list of features) and hopefully we can provide good updated information for you.