Additional Forums

Cliff

I think this section is fine Cliff. I suppose when you build the library further, we could include 'audit templates', SOPs, training material, powerpoint presentations, GMP etc .

Ultimately in a few years I don't see why there would need to be a separate UK area..... just a thought.

Thanks for the offer Cliff, but, like Rashmi, I think that the forum is superb as it is and that most of the problems and queries posted on the site are "universal".

True, there are some differences around the world in terms of quality manuals, guidelines, finance and the like, but mostly being able to see the ideas and reasoning of those colleauges from other areas of the world is both useful and enlightening.

Gosh! I've agreed with Rashmi! I must keep taking the tablets!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D

Thanks for the offer Cliff, but, like Rashmi, I think that the forum is superb as it is and that most of the problems and queries posted on the site are "universal".

True, there are some differences around the world in terms of quality manuals, guidelines, finance and the like, but mostly being able to see the ideas and reasoning of those colleauges from other areas of the world is both useful and enlightening.

Perhaps the early hour had something to do with your agreement...

You two are a hoot. It's almost like the old days of John Judd versus John Moulds (if I have my Johns straight? I'm sure one of the old timers will be happy to correct me) on the AABB forums.

:judge:

Perhaps the early hour had something to do with your agreement...

You two are a hoot. It's almost like the old days of John Judd versus John Moulds (if I have my Johns straight? I'm sure one of the old timers will be happy to correct me) on the AABB forums.

:judge:

Have a care adiescast.

I don't mind being called an old timer, but Rashmi can be vicious, believe me!

:)

Oh...that explains it, and there I was becoming very concerned it was heatstroke or overwork!

:tongue:

[QUOTE=Malcolm Needs;16849]Have a care adiescast.

When are you on a night next?............I'm sure we will have a DAT pos baby or seven that need eluates performing mega urgently. :spank:

Malcolm is not really that old, just VERY MUCH older than me!

Have a care adiescast.

Actually, I was not thinking of you when I mentioned old timers. Thanks to all who reminded me that it was John Case and not John Moulds - I remembered after I posted. My apologies! The fact that I observed their exchanges first hand puts me right in the same category with all the other old timers!

:salute:

• 2 weeks later...

Cliff

Thanks for the offer of more sub-forums within the UK section, but I agree with the others that many of the threads are equally applicable to all posters, and the feedback is all the more useful for that.

It would be useful to retain the UK section though, as it perhaps provides a focus/starting point for newer posters from this country, and in case there are specific discussions that are peculiar (and I use the term advisedly :D) to us over here.

Cheers

We could possibly also have a sub-section in the 'bloopers' area for MHRA non-compliances, and the response given by labs.

I think this area has a wealth of information and should be studied by UK folk to know the type of non-conf that could be given during inspections in following years.

• 5 months later...

I'm just re-thinking Cliffs offer of further sub-sections within the UK area. How about the following two sections?

1. Guidelines

2.Haemovigilance

We could then try and focus / integrate discussions about the annual SHOT reports and UK specific guidelines and link these in with the quality stuff.

Feedback from everyone about this would be good.

Thanks

I'm just re-thinking Cliffs offer of further sub-sections within the UK area. How about the following two sections?

1. Guidelines

2.Haemovigilance

We could then try and focus / integrate discussions about the annual SHOT reports and UK specific guidelines and link these in with the quality stuff.

Feedback from everyone about this would be good.

Thanks

Excellent idea.