Help from Indian Blood Bankers...

Guest jatin.chaudhari

Guest jatin.chaudhari

Hi everyone,

I need some help from you guys. There are around 2530 Blood Banks in India, both government and Private. All of them have different number of requisitions and donors. Can you give me a break up of Blood Banks based on activity/ size (no. of requisitions, no. of donors)? Also what is the main profit margin for private blood banks and also please provide me with a break up on basis of level of automation that they have?

Please provide me with with any information or any link to where I can get this kind of infrormation....:cries:

Edited by jatin.chaudhari

• 4 weeks later...

Hi sir,

Yhe best place where you can have all these details :

1. Drugs Control Authority of India, New Delhi.

2. National Aids Control Organisation (NACO)

3. Lions Blood Bank of every District.

4. Red Cross Blood Banks.

best wishes !

engeekay2003

Can you give me a break up of Blood Banks based on activity/ size (no. of requisitions, no. of donors)? Also what is the main profit margin for private blood banks and also please provide me with a break up on basis of level of automation that they have?

That's a lot you're asking for, what's this for? Is it a study for a paper?

You will probably not get an answer to this question: what is the main profit margin for private blood banks ;)