Sign in to follow this  
bxcall1

Dade Immufuge

I know they are antiques, but does anyone have any idea where I could find the spring clips for a Dade Immufuge ?

Thanks for the reply, but about 5 minutes after I posted I found the parts at Ozard Biomedical. It was actually easy. The last time I looked, several years ago I had a hard time finding any spring clips.

Edited by bxcall1
/

I have a whole drawer full, and I'd share them, but we still use our Immufuge. I love that little centrifuge and wish it were still manufactured.

Ozark Biomedical also ....

Beebe, Arkansas 72012

Phone: 1-800-457-7576 Fax: 501-882-3986

I love my Immufuge also and am still using it. Glad to hear there are spring clips available as I also looked several years ago and could not find any. I am in need of an Operator's manual for the Immufuge--it pre-dated me here and I cannot locate a manual. Surveyors last year were not happy with this. If somebody has one, I would be glad to pay copying cost or whatever it would take to get a copy. Thanks for any help you can give me.

I actually happen to have a manual - dated Dec 1981. PM me with your fax # and I'll send you a copy.

If bxcall1's December 1981 Manual doesn't help you, I have Instuction Manuals dated 1992, 1993, and 1994 for the "Immufuge II" model. If you need one of these, PM me your fax #.

Donna

Thanks tremendously. I have what I need now. This site is great--what a wonderful thing to be able to share information across the country.

I also have on printed Aug 1988 for the Dade Immuf II if anyone wants a photocopy. Same deal Priv Message your Fax#Cheers

Eoin

Hello bxcall1,

I know this is an ancient thread but I was wondering if you still had your manual for the Dade Immufuge and if you would be willing to email/fax me a copy?

Please let me know,

Thanks!