Meditech and instrument interface

I was reviewing posts about the echo and Meditech interface for C/S. Did you find anyone who was up and running with the interface. I can get the ABO/RH to cross, but not the antibody screen. I changed them to a P test, but still no luck.

:confused:We are still working on our interface with the Echo. We are Meditech C/S. We were able to get the type and rh to cross, but even changing the abs to T tests no luck. Meditech always says it is someone else's fault. I hope someone can help me.

Thanks

Pat

We are still working on our interface with the Echo. We are Meditech C/S. We were able to get the type and rh to cross, but even changing the abs to T tests no luck. Meditech always says it is someone else's fault. I hope someone can help me.

We have just placed our order for the Echo and the interface from Meditech. Daltonp, what version of client server are you? We are 5.55