Trm.20000

melvolny

Remember that this is a public site when you post your email address. Also, there are evil programs that skim the web finding email addresses to sell to spammers. One way to bypass them is to type AT for the @ sign--although they will probably catch onto that soon. You can always send private messages on BBtalk also or post a gem that others might need as an attachment.

Yours in avoiding spam.

Mabel

• 2 weeks later...
What is your email? I have one for my department I would be willing to share.

I would also love a copy of your QM/QC policy. We are in the process of developing one specific to our transfusion medicine section. Up until this point, it has been included in the laboratory as a whole policy. Thank you for your willingness to share. It's great to have several sources to draw on for inspiration. My email is Nancy.Nelson@forthc.com

• 1 year later...

I wrote the QA manual for both the BB and the main Lab. Both are quite lengthy, as in multiple manuals. I used the AABB QA requirements for the BB of course, and then formed it to fit the main lab as well.