Other software for ISBT 128

• 2 weeks later...

Introducing HPI BioLabel

Our labeling product is entering beta testing and due to be introduced at the AABB show in October (Booth 983). We have taken a simplified approach offering an intuitive graphical design with the end user in mind. We are accepting new beta site facilities which would like to shape this new software. The software will be fully functional, but we want to continue to tweak the design based on your feedback. The system will be designed for all biologicals and linked to optional components such as remote tube readers (Ovee) and of course a number of different printers and scanners. Our goal is not to obsolete your existing equipment.

The system was built from scratch by a PhD in biomedical engineering (myself) and a software programmer with 25 years of experience. It is the result of over 2500 manhours of design and testing. The system is robust, scalable and we are seeking facilities to shape our final product. This will give you access to customize software and experienced people at the heart of a new product. Please contact me at pwojnicki @hpiworld.com (please remove spaces - put in to prevent spiders from finding) for more information or to schedule a meeting at the AABB show with myself and my technical staff. I can also be reached by phone at 201....724...0751

Also Our TSTD Needle-Needle Software:

Our primary software solution is a needle to needle tracking system with optional custom designed TSTD blood shipping containers, temperature recorders (internal & external) for cold chain compliance and security. It prevents loss of blood via theft or spoilage and intelligently adjusts packouts to prevent spoilage (e.g. increase gel pack out on screen for summer vs. winter saving in shipping during winter and preventing freezing as well). The system is also a comprehensive inventory and processing system, allowing complete blood bank manufacturing operations. The system is SQL based for easy communication with your billing/shipping software and other systems.

The ISBT 128 labeling solution is included in this product, however we have decided to make it a separate module to enable facilities an alternative labeling software that is more intuitive and user friendly than other systems. Additionally, optional remote support of our product allows us help you link and setup your systems faster and easier.

Looking forward to your inquiries.

Regards,

Dr. Paul Wojnicki

Healthcare Products International

HPI

www.hpiworld.com

• 7 months later...

What do you do as your blood bank grows and you wish to print directly from Meditech software? Also, when you use stand-alone software don't you have to take data from Meditech and then manually enter it into your stand-alone PC system from Computype? This can be a source of manual transposition errors, since keystroke errors are proven to be made every 300 to 500 strokes.