How did you find BBT?

Cliff

How did you first hear about BloodBankTalk?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. How did you first hear about BloodBankTalk?

• Google search
    • Yahoo Search
    • Other search (please tell us below)
    • Blood related website (please tell us below)
    • Coworker
    • Other (please tell us below)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

At the ASCLS-IL meeting in Springfield, I attended a BB case studies seminar. Kim Nail gave a very good presentation and mentioned Blood Bank Talk as a great resource for blood bankers to pool their knowledge. I always see something interesting everytime I visit. Thanks to Kim for the 411 on BBTalk.

• 3 years later...

I really don't remember 100% but I think i was doing google search for some blood bank related info and chanced upon this site. I joined immediately...boy am i glad i did so! There’s goldmine of shared info here and I get to learn so amny new things and update myself continuously; can ask questions which are readily answered by so many…. Malcolm, Mabel, Anna, Cliff, Dankset, Phil, John and many others. Like someone mentioned above, if I am on net, I must have a dekko on this site.

GREAT SITE…and Malcolm is the cherry on the cupcake!!

Same here i was on night duty find a difficult case its midnight 2am have tried to solve the problem as i put some tubes on incubation , mean while i tried to get some help from net and use Google and find out this website and at vary early morning i solve it i still and i informed all my staff about this usefull website , most of them are now visiting here but active less of them

Since then I need my daily fix and have no intentions of doing rehab.

:tongue: Sorry to hear of your issues, but I think others have tried and failed. I am not aware of a good treatment program other than visiting and contributing every day.