childbearing age

lef5501

• 6 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2006 at 8:18 PM, Mabel Adams said:

We will be going live with Meditech in the next few weeks. It took some building but we got it so it will warn when we crossmatch or issue Rh pos to a neg pt. Our old system, Hemocare, did this automatically. We aren't required to enter a reason. Hmm. Wonder if I could make it do that?

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2006 at 6:05 AM, bbbirder said:

Mabel,

Yes, you can do this with your product assign or issue rule...

I will send you an e-mail with my latest rule.

Linda Frederick

If this is for Meditich 5.6.7 - could either of you share what you did to get it to warn when you are crossmatching non-type specific units?   Meditech used to have it and then they took it out - last I was able to see.  Never understood that reasoning!

carolyn.swickard@lpnt.net

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 9:15 AM, cswickard said:

If this is for Meditich 5.6.7 - could either of you share what you did to get it to warn when you are crossmatching non-type specific units?   Meditech used to have it and then they took it out - last I was able to see.  Never understood that reasoning!

carolyn.swickard@lpnt.net

Carolyn, do you want it to warn if you have an A Pos patient being crossmatched O Pos units? Tell me the specific and I can help you build an assign/issue rule. Do you have Magic or C/S?

5 hours ago, goodchild said:

Carolyn, do you want it to warn if you have an A Pos patient being crossmatched O Pos units? Tell me the specific and I can help you build an assign/issue rule. Do you have Magic or C/S?

yes - I am after the basics - anything other than type specific - but still compatible.  We have Magic HCA Medictech, version 5.6.7. 

thanks for your response.