Seg device/ senior project/ help appreciated!

Christy B

My son is in a high school engineering program and he and his partners want to design a seg squeezing device for their senior project. They need input from lab professionals for their research and development. If anyone could fill out and/or forward along this 9 question google survey it will be hugely appreciated... thanks in advance!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdmzx4pWtBqOSZNYsweWBwEchcPdVCo6NbyoVkRL-9b7u-jeQ/viewform?fbclid=IwAR2p_fObNhtbOi5x3fk0zwAIo_-KMbduidnj4s_1H2o02vMwoyStiweV79w

I’m sorry! Mine won’t let me access it either actually. My son was able to make a QR code link to the survey and I walked around to all the other techs and we scanned it with our phones. iAs he has been getting responses, I’ve been amazed at how universally disliked squeezing segs is! I also didn’t realize some automated instruments require 3-4 segs. I will try to attach the QR code.

0BFFDC0C-E132-4EB1-9360-AED1FD762009.jpeg

Edited by Christy B