Ortho Vision LIS Sunquets

MMendoza

Hello,

We have just aquired two ortho Vision's we have successfully set up, connected to the LIS, validated, and tested one at one of our hospitals. However, the second site is having trouble even connecting to the LIS. We have ensured the settings are the same. We can ping the instrument from the Instrument server and vice versa. But we cannot telnet from instrument to IP and port on our instrument server. Our ports are open. Does anyone have any ideas or has this happened to anyone else? The Ortho technical keeps saying it is our network, however, firewall, security, ports, everything on our side has been checked so I am at a loss. Any ideas or feedback is extremely appreciated!!

Thank you!

On 9/22/2022 at 1:33 PM, MMendoza said:

Hello,

We have just aquired two ortho Vision's we have successfully set up, connected to the LIS, validated, and tested one at one of our hospitals. However, the second site is having trouble even connecting to the LIS. We have ensured the settings are the same. We can ping the instrument from the Instrument server and vice versa. But we cannot telnet from instrument to IP and port on our instrument server. Our ports are open. Does anyone have any ideas or has this happened to anyone else? The Ortho technical keeps saying it is our network, however, firewall, security, ports, everything on our side has been checked so I am at a loss. Any ideas or feedback is extremely appreciated!!

Thank you!

Did you do a function check on the 2nd instrument? Since you can ping it, it appears to be connected to the LIS. So I am thinking it is a instrument problem. Tell those Ortho people you're a paying customer and they need to make sure you are happy with their service. Sorry, I couldn't be more help. Good luck.