Minimum volume for red cell or plasma units?

I seem to recall that an adult RBC unit must be at least 200ml, and a plasma unit at least 150ml, but I can't find any reference to corroborate my brain, nor can I find a standard, CFR or suggestion that says a minimum volume is required for either of these units. Can anyone help? Is there such a thing as a minimum volume? We are splitting our LTOWB into an RBC and a liquid plasma, and sometimes the plasma units are getting close to that 150ml mark. Just want to be sure I won't be sending out a too-small unit! 

The only thing I am aware of is the collection of low volume units.  300-404mL WB collections with anticoagulant not adjusted - you can use the rbcs but no other components can be prepared.  There are also low volume collections for autologous, where you may adjust the volume of anticoagulant based on the donor's weight.  There is no defining statute regarding minimal volumes for transfusables that I am know of.

1 hour ago, Ensis01 said:

It maybe that you need to ask the flip side of the question; at what volume  will the hospitals you supply no longer accept the unit (or at least begin to express concerns)?

Sorry, should have clarified - I am a hospital transfusion service. :)  But that is an excellent point. 

31 minutes ago, jshepherd said:

Sorry, should have clarified - I am a hospital transfusion service. :)  But that is an excellent point. 

What is your pathologist’s opinion? I mean there is a point where a unit’s volume is unlikely to achieve the desired effect. Nurses are also going to raise concern with your physicians if the volume differences are large.