Interactive Antibody ID Software???

Bet'naSBB

Hello fellow Blood Bankers,

"Back in the day" - (about 6-8 years ago) - when I was the BB instructor for our hospital based MLS program, I had a CD from the AABB called "Transfusion Medicine Interactive:  A Case Study Approach".  I still have the CD but, sadly the majority of the computers no longer support the software needed for it to run.  I see there is a hard cover book available with virtually the same title - but the reason I loved this CD so much is because the students could actually follow the step by step instructions given to do rule-outs etc and the software would respond positively if they got it correct or with an "Uh-Oh" if they did something wrong.......it was AWESOME for those that had a hard time grasping the whole antibody ID concept.  

Does anyone know of any kind of CURRENT interactive antibody ID / panel solving software options out there?  If so, PLEASE share!!!

In the Library on here is a powerpoint that goes through the process.  They don't get feedback but it is very step-by-step.  I posted it years ago so searching in the files by my name might bring it up.  Or it is in the most-downloaded section, it looks like.

Edited by Mabel Adams
add information