Immunohematology books available

mrmic

Retired SBB.  I have several Immunohematology books from the 70s and 80s published by AABB for workshops and seminars.  Also, others such as published for other Immunohematologists, for example P.Issitt and others in the field.

If anyone may have any interest in owning these hardback books I would gladly share.  It would be sad to just recycle, which I have seen happen to other previous medical books.

If you would like me to list any particular year's books, titles or authors just leave a reply to this post or to me separately.

After a month or so if there is no interest, they are off to be recycled! 🤔

Thank you Malcolm I appreciate your comment.  I probably just need to accept the life of books in these times of the availability of resources via digital methods and the ever expanding clouds.  At least the technology of recycling has also become more efficient and the books can have new value in their new existence!

I must say I do appreciate the technology that has allowed forums such as this one to exist.  I enjoy seeing the interests in Immunohematology continue in the newer generations of "blood bankers" and the advancement of laboratory methods.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...