Welcome TateannaLynn

Welcome Bot

Thanks everyone! 
Just a little bit about me: I work at a children's hospital that is also affiliated with an MLS program on the East Coast of America! I graduated with my BS in MLS June 2020. Immediately from there, I took up a med tech II position in my internship hospital's blood bank. I've been working there since and occasionally work at our adult "sister" hospital or sometimes as a companion sitter on the floor of the children's hospital (I know I don't have much experience :blush:). I also teach urinalysis and chemistry to the MLS students at my hospital. Blood bank was the subject really clicked for me though; I've found my niche in transfusion medicine in short time I've been a tech. I'm super young to even be considering the exam but I'm very passionate about the work I do and always am finding ways to learn more, so fingers crossed that my studying has paid off!