SoftBank - 72 hour crossmatch release

Can someone be kind enough to share how you programmed Soft to release crossmatches after 72 hours? Is this even possible? I have experience in Meditech but a little lost with Soft. This will tremendously help our workflow. Thanks so much! 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, JeanB said:

@Kathyang Hi Kathy, thanks for responding. Yes, 72 hours is 3 days, but I guess in Soft it would expire right at 23:59 of the 3rd day. I had actually just figured out the solution to this - go under Products Order Service>Finish. 

Not to be too nit picky but while 72 hours is 3 days, depending on who is counting and why, 3 days could be anywhere between 48 hours 1 minute and 72 hours.  Just thought I'd mention that.

Glad you got the computer figured out.  It can be no easy task.

:coffeecup:

12 hours ago, JeanB said:

@Kathyang Hi Kathy, thanks for responding. Yes, 72 hours is 3 days, but I guess in Soft it would expire right at 23:59 of the 3rd day. I had actually just figured out the solution to this - go under Products Order Service>Finish. 

Finish can be scheduled via print scheduler so it can be done automatically.