Christmas.

Malcolm Needs

I realise it is still a tiny bit early, but I am conscious of two things. I am going to be incredibly busy tomorrow, and so may forget, and not everyone has the same time zone as the UK, so, for all those who celebrate it, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  For those who do not, may you have a wonderful few days anyway.  :D:D:D:D:D😁😁😁😁😁

• 2 years later...

Dee, Harry and I (especially me) have cocked up in a major way this year and would like to apologise to as many people as possible who would normally expect to receive Christmas cards from us. I bought the cards, but then left it too late to write our and send any (particularly those of our friends in other countries) and, what with the postal strikes, it is now too late.

That notwithstanding, we would like to apologise profusely for the/my error, and wish everyone involved a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

We would also like to thank those people who have been much more organised that us/me and have managed to get cards sent to us. We very much appreciate it.

Edited by Malcolm Needs