bldbnkr

Immucor Lot of Reagent QC Antisera

Hi Immucor users,

Has anyone noticed a new lot number of CorQC Antisera is not reacting well with Screening cell #3?  It appears that the Anti-c component of the mixture is not as strong.  I am wondering if anyone has contacted the manufacturer for a recall/replacement?

Thank you!

yes, we have noticed it just last week, but we have not called it in to Immucor.

Edited by Texas Lynn
added

5 hours ago, David Saikin said:

be nice to know the lot#.

I use CorQc for gel, so I've diluted the antisera anyway (always 4+, even at 1:20).

I stand corrected.  Started using a new lot today -  Rh+ cells 4+, Rh= cells:  1+-1+w

Contacted Immucor

I spoke w Immucor Tech Support this AM.  No one has reported weakened reactions sooooo -

It might behoove any of you experiencing this to contact Immucor Tech Support and report your experience.

I notified my Immucor rep but he wants to know what lot # CorQC is everyone having problems with?  bldbnkr, Texas Lynn, David?  

They sent me a different lot:  I got the same results (after years of testing using this reagent).  Am kind of at a loss for progressing until I hear more from them.

Lots:  30816 & 31825

Edited by David Saikin
added lot #s