Monoclonal Anti-Fya and Anti-Fyb reagents

For those using monoclonal Duffy antisera reagents, what has your experience been? I know in the US Quotient then Grifols and now Siwa Biotech have introduced monoclonal immediate spin Anti-Fyb reagents and Siwa Biotech also offers a monoclonal immediate spin Anti-Fya reagent. 

Siwa I believe is the first immediate spin Fya.  I asked for a sample and the company does not have samples.  If we are not satisfied they would return and give us a refund.

On 5/7/2019 at 5:52 PM, Mabel Adams said:

I think Siwa's is the first that is immediate spin.  The others are monoclonal but must be tested at the AHG phase I believe.  Please correct me if I am wrong.  I would love to have choices for this purchase.

I'm pretty sure Quotient introduced their immediate spin monoclonal Anti-Fyb about a year ago. Grifols' Anti-Fyb is also immediate spin and was introduced when they rolled out their conventional immunohematology reagents a little less than a year ago. I haven't any of these reagents at this point but was considering it.

• 2 months later...