Competency Assessment Template?

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 10:20 PM, PMcPeek said:

Would anyone be willing to share their competency templates or forms?  I’m hoping to find a better way of keeping up with all the requirements.  Thanks in advance! 

check your mail

• 3 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 1:45 PM, YorkshireExile said:

Could you send me a copy as well? We recently re-designed our competency assessment to meet the six elements that CAP says you have to include, and it seems so cumbersome and lengthy now.

Thank you.

In ur email

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2019 at 8:37 PM, Marianne said:

This is the form developed by our system transfusion managers.  It was based on a sample document shown in a CAP Focus on Compliance webinar a few years back. 

Transfusion competency-final.xlsx 50.34 kB · 98 downloads

We were told by our CAP inspectors that we need to include evidence on our competency form that all the tasks were actually done. We had to include MRNs, or Accession numbers, or product unit numbers. I can`t see any space on you form to include these details.  Do you add them, or do you just fill in the date/method boxes?

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 10:37 AM, Marianne said:

This is the form developed by our system transfusion managers.  It was based on a sample document shown in a CAP Focus on Compliance webinar a few years back. 

Transfusion competency-final.xlsx 50.34 kB · 103 downloads

For whatever reason, when I click this form nothing happens.  Is it possible for you to email to me -- I'd like to see what it looks like.  It may be similar to the one I designed my form after.  Thank you.