Come join us in beautiful Cottonwood, Idaho.
- Sign on bonus
- St. Mary's Health received a CMS 5 Star Hospital Quality Rating
- Newly remodeled laboratory
- Competitive salaries with yearly cost of living evaluations and adjustments
- Employee focused organization
- Prairie School Systems is a Five Star School (great academic and sports opportunities for children)
- Numerous outdoor sporting and recreational activities close by
Responsible for the analysis of laboratory specimens and subsequent result reporting according to laboratory protocol and procedures.
-Medical Lab Technician: Associate's degree in a relevant science required.
-Medical Lab Scientist: Bachelor's Degree required.
-ASCP or equivalent registration or has completed a technician training program in a school accredited/approved by HHS, or eligible under Medicare laboratory regulations.
Minimum Work Experience
-A minimum of four months clinical laboratory internship preferred.
-1-2 years of previous clinical laboratory experience is preferred.
-ASCP or equivalent certification, preferred
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
-Able to multitask and prioritize.
-Full time , 7 on/7 off. Thursday-Wednesday Overnight shift
SMH is an EOE