Florida licensure renewal

CHargrove

I am a CLS from Illinois. I have a Florida license as a "just in case I ever move." Is there anybody out there that can help me with renewal? First time trying to renew and I am having trouble finding the stuff I need. Where is a good place to find the CE's that I need? Also where do I find the approved HIV, Medical errors, and Laws CE's?? Anything helps. I have already registered on FLhealthsource.gov with a basic account and it helps very little. Desperate for answers. Thanks!!

I have always used MediaLab from LabCE for my CEUs, it is probably not the cheapest option but it is very convenient for Florida and I've been using it since college. You get unlimited CEUs for a year for I think $95, and it's all online, with the option to print the course material if you would like. I've always finished my Florida CEUs in a couple days at work during downtime, I find their website easy to use and everything automatically 'flips over' to the state's website and will mark you as 'complete' when you have all the hours. The HIV, med errors and related laws CEUs are available there as well.