A Couple Of Queries.

The Library will definitely come back, should be 100% by the end of the week.  Unfortunately I need to move each item 1 at a time and then do multiple database edits.  It will be a long process.  There i no import tool.

As for the games, I was worried about you when I moved to this software.  There isn't a games module offered from the company, and the few I have looked at aren't great.  I am still looking into it for you.

Thanks

Thanks Cliff.

Ah well, I'll have to take in a pack of cards to play patience, or something like that when I'm doing multiple alloadsorption incubations when I'm on-call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't forgotten you, but I have a LOT of work to do to get the rest of the site live. The Library is going to take a lot longer than I hoped, very tedious manual database updates. I will find you an arcade.   :rolleyes:

Wouldn't let me thank you for your post.  Said I had reached my quota of r the day (which stood at zero when I tried to thank you)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still learning how to use the system, your usergroup wasn't allowed to use the Like button, you can now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry, but at least for the next six months or so, I will not be investigating getting games for the site.  I will be upgrading the software and will need to wait until a compatible game system is available.

Don't fear the upgrade, it will be with the same software company, and will be even more mobile device friendly than it is now.

Sorry, but at least for the next six months or so, I will not be investigating getting games for the site.  I will be upgrading the software and will need to wait until a compatible game system is available.

Don't fear the upgrade, it will be with the same software company, and will be even more mobile device friendly than it is now.

Thanks Cliff, last thing I need is one more reason to obsessively load your site throughout my work day.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is my post in the Library

Odd, not sure why.  There aren't a lot of settings that I can edit so I'm surprised you're restricted.

Please let me know what you want edited and I'll fix it for you - post here or a PM if you want.

Thanks